Qualified local engineers!
Award-winning family company
48 years’ experience
- Contract Services Overview
- Why BHE Services
Why choose BHE?
Established in the North West and delivering contract gas services for over 48 years, BHE enjoys unique strength in depth and exceptional understanding of industry gas safety requirements.
- Deal directly with our approachable and helpful Head Office team – no call centres for you or your tenants
- Unmatched experience in the North West of managing large portfolios and Council-tenanted properties
- All engineers are Gas Safe Registered, fully trained and managed by experienced area supervisors
We’ve been a gas and plumbing specialist since 1971. From Head Office to our large engineer team, our people represent BHE’s professional business with their reassuring knowledge, expertise and commitment to customer service.
- Trained to work with and support vulnerable tenants, with customer-focused approach that builds trusted tenant relationships
- Extensive engineer team means additional support is on hand when needed for larger or more complex jobs
- Our team’s local to you, with engineers operating across the North West from Wigan, Bolton and Bury to Lancaster, Fylde, South Lakes and Cumbria
Gas safety is at the heart of the services we deliver to contract and private landlord clients. All engineers are Gas Safe Registered and accredited to issue gas safety certificates, with services competitively priced to give you clear visibility on your outgoings.
- Gas boiler replacement, central heating installation, maintenance, servicing and repair of gas appliances and thermostats
- Plumbing and safety servicing, repair and maintenance including radiator and shower head replacement, fitting and testing of carbon monoxide alarms
- Trust BHE’s team to manage your gas safety obligations every year with HomeGuard boiler servicing plans for landlords
BHE is a family business, and we belive in values of reliability, honesty and trust. We’re independent, meaning that our advice and recommendations are unbiased and flexible to the needs of your property portfolio.
- We work with a range of suppliers to ensure you receive value for money and the most suitable recommendations according to need and budget
- Accredited with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, BHE’s systems provide reassurance to contract clients of our consistent approach to quality
- We communicate in plain English with you and your tenants, offering knowledgeable and accessible gas safety advice
“BHE were able to guarantee the necessary resource and quality of service throughout our academic year. Working with BHE has been extremely positive and continues to work well after 3 great years.”
Matthew Ward, SU Living Housing Manager, LUSU