Being able to rely on your gas boiler is essential. As the weather gets cooler, you’ll be needing your heating more and more but can you be sure you’ll be warm and comfortable throughout the autumn and winter months?
HomeGuard boiler service plans from BHE
BHE’s HomeGuard boiler service plans give you complete reassurance that your home will stay warm all year round. With experienced engineers and fast response times, HomeGuard keeps your central heating system functioning safely and is there to help you if it fails.
Boiler still under warranty? You need to service your boiler annually as a condition of your manufacturer’s warranty. HomeGuard will validate a manufacturer’s warranty on a new gas boiler installation.
No longer under warranty? It’s even more important to have a boiler service plan in place, ensuring regular servicing and maintenance to keep the appliance working safely and to help prevent a breakdown.
Why boiler service plans with BHE?
HomeGuard customers benefit from:
- Faster response times than leading national competitors
- £20 average savings per month compared to national competitors
- Excellent customer service – no call centres or long wait times, you’ll just speak directly to our family-run Head Office
- Annual servicing
- Priority emergency repair callouts
- Great advice from a trusted Gas Safe Registered team that’s kept North West homes safe since 1971!
Engineers across Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Lancaster, Morecambe and South Lakes
With over 50 on-the-road engineers, BHE is able to reach our HomeGuard customers quickly and with knowledge and help you can rely on to keep your home warm and gas safe.
Our gas engineers serve all areas across the North West, including Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Lancaster, Morecambe, Fylde, and the South Lakes throughout Windermere, Ambleside, Coniston, Kendal and Grange-over-Sands.