BHE was one of the first businesses to join the Gas Safe Register, and we maintain our commitment to gas safety across everything we do.
Our gas engineers are all fully trained and accredited, and the whole team works to our BHE ethos that ‘Gas safety is our priority’.
We’re proud once again to support the Gas Safe Register’s Gas Safety Week, which this year runs from 17-23 September 2018. It’s important to us to spread the word about gas safety and how you can ensure that your family is protected.
Keep your home safe!
- Carbon monoxide poisoning, gas leaks, fires and explosions all occur due to unsafe gas appliances
- Check your gas appliances every year
- Fit an audible carbon monoxide alarm
- Make sure you use an accredited Gas Safe Registered engineer
- If in doubt, ask to see your engineer’s Gas Safe ID card
- Renting? Ask to see your landlord’s current Gas Safety Record
Your local gas safe team
Since 1971, BHE has been keeping homes and families throughout the North West warm and safe. Our professional team of gas engineers will respond to callouts quickly, with advice and recommendations based on years’ of experience.