Install your new gas boiler for a comfortable Winter!

Gas boiler installations in Bolton, Wigan and the North West!

A new energy-saving boiler will not only save you money and reduce your carbon footprint, but boiler installation by our experienced family-run team will give you the reassurance that your home will stay warm, not just at Christmas but all year round.

Continue reading Install your new gas boiler for a comfortable Winter!

BHE and Oxford Grove U16s: The Perfect Team!

BHE Services’ Head Office team is proud to support our local community in Bolton.

We recently agreed to sponsor Oxford Grove Under 16s, a great young football team based on Spa Road in Bolton and we’re delighted to reveal the team’s new kit for the 2017/18 season!

Continue reading BHE and Oxford Grove U16s: The Perfect Team!

Astley and Tyldesley Under 13’s Girls Football Team

BHE sponsor Girls football team

We are delighted to announce that we now sponsor Astley and Tyldesley Under 13’s Girls Football Team.

The Astley and Tyldesley Under 13’s Girls started out in 2014 and play in the South Manchester Girls League. The team topped the B League in their first season and also won the League Cup.

Continue reading Astley and Tyldesley Under 13’s Girls Football Team

Fighting for a Gas Safe Nation – Landlord’s

Webbanner-120x600

In 2007, a 65-year old woman died after she lit a log fire whilst heating up water in the boiler. These two activities then made the equipment explode. The investigation shows that the iron boiler behind her fireplace was not properly decommissioned.

 

After the explosion occurred, the Severn Vale Housing Society Ltd was fined £50,000 and was ordered to pay costs of £7,500. This was successfully prosecuted by the Health and Safety Executive.

Continue reading Fighting for a Gas Safe Nation – Landlord’s

Fighting for a Gas Safe Nation – Tenant’s

Webbanner-300x250 

The handling of your gas appliances is a serious business that requires Gas Safe registered engineers.  Two years ago, a gas fitter had burnt an electrical cable while soldering a gas pipe with a blowtorch. The gas fitter repaired it by taping it up. Three weeks later, the boiler exploded and left the 66-year old homeowner in Crumpsall in a coma for three months and the victim suffered 66 per cent burns caused by the explosion.

Continue reading Fighting for a Gas Safe Nation – Tenant’s

No More Condensation!

BHE contracts administrator Rachael Robinson has always taken the issue of reducing her energy consumption seriously.

For, Rachael, 32, has had her loft and cavity walls at her house in Harwood insulated. She’s also had double glazing installed, and as one would expect, working for BHE, she’s got a pretty highly efficient central heating boiler too!

Continue reading No More Condensation!