With autumn well and truly upon us, we know how much you’re relying on your boiler to keep your home warm and your family comfortable. But in the event of a breakdown are you confident that you’re covered for a quick repair that will get your home back up and running safely?
HomeGuard gas boiler service plans from BHE
BHE’s HomeGuard boiler service plans give you complete reassurance that your boiler will be cared for all year round. Our packages are designed to be great value, with gas boiler repairs and servicing undertaken by our large, fully accredited and experienced gas boiler engineer team operating throughout the North West and South Lakes.
BHE is a heating specialist with a focus on gas safety. Our boiler service plans mean we’ll be there to help you when you need us most.
Do I need a gas boiler service plan?
Boiler still under warranty? You need to service your boiler annually as a condition of your manufacturer’s warranty. HomeGuard will validate a manufacturer’s warranty on a new gas boiler installation.
No longer under warranty? It’s even more important to have a boiler service plan in place, ensuring regular servicing and maintenance to keep the appliance working safely and to help prevent a breakdown.
Why choose BHE for your boiler service plan?
HomeGuard makes a great boiler service plan option for homeowners in the North West. Why choose us?
- Our plans are great value – you can save £20 per month on average compared to our national competitors
- We offer two packages to choose from, depending on whether you’re looking for a basic annual service option or a fully-inclusive service with priority emergency repair callouts that gives you complete reassurance
- With a large, local engineer team, our response times are faster than those of leading national competitors
- We’re proud of our excellent customer service. You’ll speak directly to our small, family-run Head Office with no call centres, no long wait times as you’re transferred between departments and upfront, transparent pricing
- We’ve served customers since 1971, and our Gas Safe Registered team offers great advice that keeps your home safe and comfortable
Engineers across Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Lancaster, Morecambe and South Lakes
With over 50 on-the-road engineers, BHE is able to reach our HomeGuard customers quickly and with knowledge and help you can rely on to keep your home warm and gas safe.
Our gas engineers serve all areas across the North West, including Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Lancaster, Morecambe, Fylde, and the South Lakes throughout Windermere, Ambleside, Coniston, Kendal and Grange-over-Sands.