Qualified local engineers!
Award-winning family company
50 years’ experience
Holiday home care in the South Lakes
Gas, plumbing and heating services for your mobile or holiday home
Operating throughout Windermere, Ambleside, Kendal, Coniston and the South Lakes, BHE’s trusted team protects and cares for your holiday home investment, with professional plumbing and heating services that you can rely on.
Routine maintenance and preparation, both before the season and at its close, will help to avoid damage and problems which aren’t covered under your insurance and ensure your holiday home is warm and welcoming, whatever the weather.
Holiday home gas specialists
When you arrive for your holiday home break, it’s important that you can rely on your heating and plumbing to work straight away. BHE’s team delivers year-round services to holiday homes, mobile homes and caravans, keeping you and your guests safe and comfortable.
Holiday home services include:
- Getting ready. Safety checks and system refills to avoid breakdowns or faults, keeping you up and running during the busiest times of the year.
- Winding down. At the end of the season, drain-downs for the winter months help to prevent frost damage, corrosion, leaks and bursts and protect your property when it’s empty.
- Central heating anti-freeze top up. Our FREE system test will check if your levels are low. If you need a top-up, we can supply and install anti-freeze for just £15 per property.
Our Customer Reviews
“We were delighted with the service we received when we had problems with our gas boiler in our static caravan. We were given a speedy report on the problem and decided to replace it. When we had a problem with the new boiler, this was attended on the day. We were also impressed with the courteous way in which our enquiries were dealt with.”
Mrs Campbell, Holiday Home Owner, South Lakes
“Great all round service received from BHE. We recently had the boiler serviced in our new house by BHE. I needed someone to come quite quickly as I wanted to make sure it was safe to use in the new house and they came on the date and time requested no problem. 5 star service!”
L Murnaghan, Boiler service customer, Bolton
Holiday Home FAQs
Yes, BHE’s South Lakes gas engineers are Gas Safe Registered – you may remember the old accreditation as ‘Corgi registered’.
Yes, BHE can help with all gas, plumbing and heating jobs around your holiday home, including outside tap installation, thermostat or radiator repairs or replacement.
As part of our gas, plumbing and heating work in the South Lakes, we can power flush your central heating system. The process helps your system to operate more efficiently.
Why BHE for your holiday home gas heating and plumbing care?
- We take care of all heating and plumbing work, including protection of outside taps and gas safety certification
- Our dedicated South Lakes-based engineers will be with you quickly
- We’ve kept homes and holiday homes in the North West warm for over 50 years
- We’re proud of our reliable, recommended and professional family-run business
- All engineers are fully trained and Gas Safe Registered
North West boiler, central heating & plumbing services:
Gas Boiler Installation
New gas boilers safely and professionally installed by our North West engineer team at competitive prices.
Gas Boiler Repairs
No hot water or heating? Call our team and we’ll be there quickly to get your home up and running again.
Gas Appliance Servicing & Maintenance
Essential gas boiler and gas appliance servicing and maintenance, keeping your family safe and comfortable.
Heating and Plumbing
Maintenance, repairs and safety checks for radiators, thermostats, showers and taps, including carbon monoxide alarm testing.
Boiler service plans from just £5.50 per month, with great savings and faster response times compared to national competitors.