🌷 Look after your central heating this spring with BHE, Bolton
11 Apr 2023
As the days are getting longer and warmer, now is the time to book in your central heating system’s spring clean.
From boiler servicing and repairs, to central heating power flushing and upgrades to your thermostats, freshen up your home's heating this spring and summer.
Book in for your central heating servicing this spring by BHE, Bolton
Regular boiler servicing and central heating maintenance is essential to make sure your boiler does the job safely and efficiently all year round. With spring in the air, now's a great time to deal with those niggles and prevent problems or breakdowns later in the year.
Have you thought about a central heating system refresh?
With your boiler working hard all winter to keep your home warm and comfortable, it may now be feeling the strain. Perhaps your house is taking longer to warm up than usual or your boiler is making an unusual noise or just isn't working as efficiently as it should? BHE's gas and heating engineer team in Bolton will keep your boiler in a good working order all year round with a boiler service.
- Flue, pressure and expansion vessel checks, ensuring that the gas pressure and flow are at optimum levels, that the flue is clear and free from obstructions and using an analyser tool to monitor your flue output. This ensures your boiler isn’t burning too much gas, which leads to expensive energy wastage.
- Full boiler inspection which includes checking the overall health and appearance of your boiler, checking for any corrosion, leaks, cracks and listening for any unusual noises.
- Cleaning parts, such as the heat exchanger, combustion chamber and gas burner assembly to keep these in excellent condition and running efficiently.
Book in for your boiler service today!
Signs your central heating system needs a power flush by BHE, Bolton
It’s important to keep your central heating system working effectively all year round, so you and your home stay warm and gas safe during colder months.
With annual boiler servicing and regular maintenance, a power flush should only be required every 5 years unless you are having a new boiler fitted. BHE’s expert engineers will clean out all the rust, sludge and dirt that has gathered up over time. By removing all the dirt and blockages, your boiler and central heating will warm your home more quickly and run with greater energy efficiency in preparation for the cold winter months.
When might you need a power flush? Watch out for some warning signs:
- Cold spots on radiators – if your radiators are cold at the bottom but hot at the top, you could have sludge, rust and debris blocking your pipes or radiators which stops hot water flowing through your system
- Little or no hot water – blocked pipework due to excess build up may be the reason for hardly any or no hot water being produced by your heating system
- Dirty water when bleeding radiators – even though bleeding your radiators can improve heat circulation, if the water is discoloured when bleeding it could be time you booked a power flush
- Inefficiency and lost heat – blockages restrict the flow of water throughout the heating system which prevents heat reaching all areas, resulting in lost heat and wasted money
- Hidden signs – if none of these signs relate to you, note that your heating system could still be building up sludge and debris
Contact us today to discuss your central heating power flush
Does your boiler need a BHE boiler repair?
When your boiler breaks down unexpectedly, we understand that you need a fast response from a professional team with the skills and knowledge needed for a lasting fix. From the moment you call our family team, we’ll provide you with as much advice and reassurance as possible over the phone and will book you an appointment quickly with one of our Gas Safety engineers.
BHE’s experienced boiler engineer team repair boilers of all makes and models throughout Bolton, Bury, Wigan, Lancaster, Morecambe and South Lakes for over 50 years, giving us unmatched knowledge of gas boiler and appliance common faults and repair methods.
- Expert fault diagnosis
- 12 months guarantee on all parts and labour
- Optional HomeGuard gas boiler service plans will protect your home and keep your family gas safe, warm and comfortable
Book your boiler repair today from just £59!
Why choose BHE for your central heating spring clean in Bolton?
Established in 1971, we have over 50 years of experience in boiler servicing and repairs and we're trusted by thousands of customers throughout Bolton, Bury, Wigan, Lancaster, Morecambe and South Lakes to keep homes warm, comfortable and gas safe with central heating spring clean services.
All gas engineers are fully trained and accredited, carrying Gas Safe Register cards. Their years’ of experience mean we expertly service boilers of all ages, makes and models throughout Bolton. A boiler service or repair from Bolton’s BHE will give you the reassurance you need that your boiler’s well cared for.